This list of online resources includes links to a wide range of sites. Topics include lesson plans, games, worksheets, podcasts, multimedia sites, ESL civics, grammar, interviews, and more.
A blog focusing on restorative practice. Created by Dion Zizak, RT's English Language Instructor and Education Coordinator.
This article on the website adlit.org discusses how to motivate reluctant adolescent readers.
For practicing math and language arts using Common Core standards.
Refugee Transitions offers the following Tip Sheets to help you in your work with your student:
- Tips For Your First Lesson
- School Safety Tips
- Parent Participation Tip Sheet
- 10 Steps to Becoming a U.S. Citizen
- 26 Teaching Tips from the Spring Institute
- Tips for Using the Oxford Picture Dictionary